Thursday, August 5, 2010

My date and I have nothing in common!

"Charlie/Callum – PLEASE HELP!”

“I can’t find anything in common with this girl and I really like her. We’ve been on a couple of dates (followed your advise about the first 2 meetings), but can’t seem to find anything in common. Should I make something up?”

“I think I’ve made a good impression, but our interests just don’t match. I’m seeing her in a couple of days for a drink, immediate advice would be great.”
David – Middlesex



Hi David

Don’t panic, you’ve done the hard part – a girl you like has agreed to met you (and on multiple occasions). The big question you’re asking is “does a couple have to have interests/hobbies in common to go the distance?”

Answer – “NO”

Why? - Attraction has nothing to do with how much you have in common with another person.

It does make it easier to start conversations and meet people. For example if you’re both into Morris Dancing I’m guessing you’ll always attend the same functions and you have something that you are both passionate about and can discuss.

However, I’ve seen lots of relationships fall apart because they were built on a common interest because further down the road that is still the only commonality.

Everyone has heard the phrase “Opposites attract?”

It’s absolutely true.

The KEY thing to remember in the early stages of a relationship that it’s all about ATTRACTION.

Everything else is IRRELEVANT!

AND, if you aren’t ATTRACTIVE to the woman she’s not going to DATE you regardless of whether you have loads in common or not.

In our course we teach you HOW to CREATE that attraction.

We coach you in the SKILLS you need to be a MAGNET to women!

It’s all here: The SECRET ART OF ATTRACTION™.

Why chase women – if you attract them, then they’ll come to you!

Good luck David

Callum

No comments:

Post a Comment